Craft Key Mania Index du Forum Craft Key Mania
Forum du serveur CraftKeyMania

Awry (The Archers Of Avalon, Book Two) By Chelsea Fine

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Craft Key Mania Index du Forum -> Accueil -> Candidatures
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
kalaurap

MessagePosté le: Mer 4 Mai - 05:43 (2016)    Sujet du message: Awry (The Archers Of Avalon, Book Two) By Chelsea Fine Répondre en citant Back to top

Awry (The Archers Of Avalon, Book Two) By Chelsea Fine > bit.ly/1TkQwrf

ced5a5f5e9
I am a big fan of the Vampire diaries, but one thing I hated, is how both brothers could love the same girl. No half-baked love triangles here!The ending of Anew left me desperate and worried for Scarlet. In this story though, neither brother intentionally came to steal the girl away, they both fell in love with her on their own time! I wont spoil it for anyone, but this love story is AMAZING!Thankfully, the cliffhanger wasn't as bad. they are constantly fighting each other for her. It left me hopeful and excited for Scarlet. NOW'."-Goodreads Reviewer"Amazing, beautiful book! I liked the idea of the plot - it's fresh and unique, I loved the characters, the pacing of the story was perfect and the ending promising! Great style of writing and nice humor! Just perfect! A must-read!!!"-Goodreads ReviewerDon't miss the final installment of the trilogy, Avow. Breath-taking. With a map to the fountain of youth they can't read, an enemy that seems to know them way too well, and indestructible Ash Men pillaging their homes, this group is running out of time. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. This time, though, she comes back to her current life instead of awaking in a new one, and she realizes her curse is changing.

And the way the perspective weaved in and out of flashbacks and modern day was so great. Unfortunately I'm still no closer on deciding that one - my opinion seems to change back and forth with each turn of the virtual page!There were plenty more unexpected twists and a few hair-raising moments that got my heart pounding in fear, the visit to Mr Brooks house was definitely one of those moments.The style of writing in both of these books is fantastic and makes reading them fun and exciting, the whole Team Awesome idea was one of those fun moments that really had me chuckling out loud.This ended on another amazing cliffhanger and I am now eagerly awaiting the next instalment of this phenomenal trilogy Avow which, according to Amazon, is due for release in December 2012 - not too long to wait! 2 of 2 people found the following review helpfulHASH(0xad466f54) out of 5 stars A great sequel to Anew 15 June 2012 By kYb - Published on Amazon.comFormat: Kindle Edition Verified Purchase This sequel was brilliantly executed. She left me wanting to read more and more with each turn of the page that I read well into the early hours of the night!!THANK YOU Chelsea Fine for such an incredible continuation of an already beautifully told story!! I am SO excited to see how this story ends. A recommended read Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback. I found all of this incredibly interesting and was pleased to have some of my questions from the first book answered.I loved the moment when Scarlet explained everything to Heather, her reaction to the amount of crazy information she had just received was funny and certainly typical Heather behaviour. Her connection to Tristan is stronger, her relationship with Gabriel is more complicated, and she still can't remember her past lives. Thank you for your feedback.

Kidsmouse 3 License Key | testedChery Girls PC(2009-ENG) [HOT GAME]XXX Virtual Game megaworkio 6skvicu jok xownnaNeed.For.Speed.Most.Wanted Black Edition.v1.3.Full RiP ML TR.rarread saving grace by julie garwood online free zipmegane et manon gargo 16.isoDVDFab.CRACKED.Full.rarHeard on the street quantitative questions from Wall Street interviews rarWic reset utility v.3.01 crackcheryl cole my story download.zip

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 4 Mai - 05:43 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité Back to top

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Craft Key Mania Index du Forum -> Candidatures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Cobalt 2.0 phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Jakob Persson